C/C++ Software Developer
- GöTEBORG - Sweden
- Embedded Development
We live and breathe technology, especially electronics and embedded design. We keep up to date on trends; what’s new and what’s upcoming. We love to make our customers competitive through technical know-how and we have a passion for constantly finding better solutions with the intention of creating a better tomorrow. Do you recognize yourself? Great, let’s get in touch by sending us your profile to email@example.com or give me a call at +46 706 946126. If you have an active GitHub, please include a link because we want to see it!
• At least 3 years of experience in software development for embedded systems
• University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent competence
• Proficiency in C / C++ programming
• Knowledge of Simulink and model-based SW development
• Competence in Scrum/Agile development
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Automotive and/or Telecom experience is an advantage
• Results oriented and proactive
• Team player eager to share knowledge
• Good communication skills
What is in it for you?
• Expand your professional network and develop your career at the forefront of technology
• Fun, motivated and social environment
• A profitable growth company
• Multicultural environment
• Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Sigma Technology Development is a part of Sigma; Sweden’s largest privately owned consulting group. For over 20 years, Sigma Technology Development has focused on delivering top-quality software engineering within R&D for embedded systems.
Welcome to our team!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 706 946126.
INFORM ME ABOUT SIMILAR JOBS
Does it sound interesting, but you are not ready to apply now? Become our friend and stay tuned for similar offers