Technical Writer/Information engineer
Are you an engineer with a big interest in writing? Does working in the challenging area between enforcing style guidelines, ensuring technical accuracy, and delivering what end users want to read sound interesting? Do you want to be a part of a growing, global company delivering top class technical information?
Then you would probably be perfect as a Technical Writer/ Information engineer at Sigma Technology!
As a Technical Writer/ Information engineer at Sigma Technology, you will be part of a team that ensures our customers’ products – with the right information at the right place – can be installed, used, and serviced.
Within your role, you will be responsible for creating and updating product information based on various forms of input for new and exciting products from global companies. As a Technical Writer / Information engineer, you will be working closely with development teams, design – and hardware engineers, product owners, and other professionals. You will write and update online help systems, user guides, reference guides, requirement specification, hardware specifications and programming guides.
• Technical background: MSc, BSc, PhD or similar
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or similar
• Work experience in technical writing or technical information area
• Familiar with XML, SGML, and content management systems
• Familiar with InDesign and/or Illustrator
• Good ability in multi-tasking and independent problem solving
• Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
• Regular training, coaching, and development opportunities
• Challenging projects – you will work together with many leading Swedish and international companies.
• A flat organization and a very open atmosphere.
• Team building – we regularly meet after work and spend time together with our colleagues and friends.
• Strong employer – Sigma Technology has been voted by its employees as one of the top 11 best employers in Sweden for the past four years.
For more information about this position please contact Patrik Almström, +46 761-01 68 80. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application!