Sigma is expanding and so is our team of excellent consultants within Java development in Stockholm. If you are passionate about software development within advanced technology and systems, join us!
Sigma is striving for innovation and development. We only have two priorities: our coworkers and our customers. At Sigma we put you in focus and we want you to stay with us for a long time! We think it is really important that you thrive at work and that we have fun together.
You will work as a Solution Architect in an agile team (squad) of 7-8 team members. The team will develop a system within Billing and Order Management in the Telecom Industry. You will get the chance to work with modern technologies in a fast developing industry.
This is a key role for close cooperation between Business and IT, ensuring development and maintenance of the right technical solutions that are sustainable over time. The Solution Architect belongs to a squad and is technically responsible for the solutions developed and maintained by the squad.
– Deep knowledge of the Telecom Business (BSS)
– Key interface towards business to explore future opportunities and solve current development and challenges within the squad area
– Technical roadmap for the solutions within the squad area to enable future business and technical needs
– Review technical and market trends within the solution area and secure a modern technical roadmap
– Design all technical solutions within the squad in tight cooperation with the squad, following the technical requirements set by the tech lead and enterprise architecture
– Secure that all solutions are developed and maintained in accordance to enterprise architecture, security, privacy and SOX principles and policies
– Participate in common architectural work
– Contribute to continuous improvement to way of work
Solid architectural competence, solid competence on the technical areas within the squad, good insight in the business value chain, good insight in agile development principles and security & privacy design. Excellent communication skills.
– Relational Databases
– Java/Spring Microservices
– Spring Boot
– Vue.js and/or Struts
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma, with 3700 employees in eleven countries, and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. For more information on Sigma Technology, please visit www.sigmatechnology.se
For questions and more information, please send Johan Thornadtsson (Johan.Thornadtsson@sigmatechnology.se) an e-mail.APPLY HERE