Sigma is looking for Java enthusiasts
We have a great new project requiring experienced Java developers in Stockholm.
Apply if you:
– Are always thinking about your latest programming idea and your favourite social media site is GitHub
– Are the ‘tech geek’ in your friend group and always the first with new gadgets (or at least leaked specs)
– Plan even your vacation according to Scrum sprints
– Know 1-256 in binary/hexadecimal
– Are a caffeine addict
– Enjoy spending time with your colleagues (extra important as we have annual Sigma trips to various exotic destinations and this year it’s Greece!)
You will work as a software developer in an agile team of 6-8 team members. The team will develop a system within Billing and Order Management in the Telecom Industry. You will get the chance to work with modern technologies in a fast-developing industry.
Preferably are you a full-stack developer but if you are an expert in Back-End or Front-End are you most welcome to apply. You should have at least 2 years of up-to-date experience as a developer. In our projects you get further experience in several of the following areas:
– Java 9
– Spring Boot 2.x
– JPA/Hibernate 5.x
– Test Automation
– Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
– Experience of large system solutions
– Should be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Even better if you can talk and write in Swedish too!
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma, with 3,900 employees in twelve countries, and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. For more information on Sigma Technology, please visit www.sigmatechnology.se
For questions and more information, please send Johan Thornadtsson (Johan.Thornadtsson@sigmatechnology.se) an e-mail.APPLY HERE