Sigma is looking for ETL nerds
We have a great new project requiring experienced ETL and migration specialists in Stockholm.
Apply if you:
– Are always thinking about your latest super migration solution and your favorite social media site is GitHub
– Are the ‘tech geek’ in your friend group and always the first one with new gadgets (or at least leaked specs)
– Plan even your vacation according to Scrum sprints
– Know 1-256 in binary/hexadecimal
– Are caffeine addict
– Enjoy spending time with your colleagues (extra important as we have annual Sigma trips to various exotic destinations and this year it’s Greece!)
You will work as a software developer in an agile team of 6-8 team members. The team will be part of a project that develops a system within Billing and Order Management in the Telecom Industry. Your team will be the one that plans and executes the migration of all customers to the new system. You will get the chance to work with modern technologies in a fast-developing industry.
Preferably are you an ETL specialist. You should have at least 2 years of up-to-date experience in data migration. In our projects you get further experience in several of the following areas:
– Oracle DB and SQL
– Planning, migration, and verification
– Should be fluent in English, both spoken and written. Even better if you can talk and write in Swedish too!
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma, with 3,900 employees in twelve countries, and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries. For more information on Sigma Technology, please visit www.sigmatechnology.se.
For questions and more information, please send Johan Thornadtsson (Johan.Thornadtsson@sigmatechnology.se) an e-mail.APPLY HERE