As a Project Manager/Information strategist you will help our customer to define and implement new information models and drive change management projects within technical documentation.
You will, together with our Technical Writers, System architects and Product experts, analyze our customer’s work processes and be responsible for the improvement of data flows, processes, structure and content.
You are looking for a job where you will independently drive your work towards set goals. You enjoy working together with people from other parts of the organization to get the input you need for your delivery. You are creative and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• You have experience in carrying out information analyzes as well as improving work processes and structuring information.
• You have a good technical understanding and sense of UX design.
• You understand a system architecture and how it affects the user experience.
• You have previous experience of working with change processes in large organizations.
• You have a University degree and a genuine interest in technology. We are looking for you who have a background in UX-design, Information Systems, IT, or corresponding technical education.
• You have very good linguistic and pedagogical ability, as well as excellent English proficiency in both speech and writing.
• Experience from scripting and automation is meritorious.
• Regular training, coaching, and development opportunities
• Challenging projects – you will work together with many leading Swedish and international companies.
• A flat organization and a very open atmosphere.
• Team building – we regularly meet after work and spend time together with our colleagues and friends.
• Strong employer – Sigma Technology has been voted by its employees as one of the top 11 best employers in Sweden for the past four years.
We are a global supplier of product information, embedded solutions, and offshore development to some of the world’s largest corporations
For more information about this position please contact Patrik Almström, +46 761-01 68 80, email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application!APPLY HERE