Curious Embedded Developer in C / C++
We live and breathe technology, especially electronics and embedded design. We keep up to date on trends; what’s new and what’s upcoming. We love to make our customers more competitive through technical know-how and we have a passion for constantly fining better solutions with the intention of creating a better tomorrow. Do you recognize yourself? Great, let’s get in touch by sending us your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an active GitHub, please include a link because we want to see it!
• Experience in software development for embedded systems
• University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent competence
• Proficiency in C / C++ programming
• Competence within Scrum/Agile development
• Automotive and/or Telecom experience is an advantage
• Results oriented and proactive
• Team player eager to share knowledge
• Good communication skills
Sigma Technology Development is a part of Sigma; one of Sweden’s largest privately owned consulting group with the objective to make our customers competitive through technical know-how and a passion for constantly finding better solutions. For over 20 years, Sigma Technology Development has focused on delivering top-quality software engineering within R&D for embedded systems.
• Expand your professional network and develop your career at the forefront of technology
• Fun, motivated and social environment
• A profitable growth company
• Multicultural environment
• Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Welcome to our team!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com or +4676-702 37 20