We are looking for engineers with a keen interest in technology and automotive and with a deep knowledge in android software development. You will be responsible for working within a cross-functional and creative team to develop, improve and implement android platforms and apps in vehicles. You will join an experienced team who work with passion, shares experience and take responsibility.
At Sigma Technology Development, you are offered a development-oriented, supportive and informal culture that takes on the strengths of an experienced and multicultural organisation. We give you great opportunities to influence in a positive and healthy working environment, with challenging projects and competent colleagues. Simply put, at Sigma you will be in focus!
• B.S or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience in software development in embedded systems
• Experience in modern android development and passion for quality
• Embedded Linux
• Experience of working in agile teams
• Squish, Git, Jira, Jenkins, Automotive and/or Telecom experience is an advantage
• Results oriented and proactive
• Team player eager to share knowledge
• Good communication skills
Sigma Technology Development is a part of Sigma; one of Sweden’s largest privately owned consulting group with the objective to make our customers competitive through technical know-how and a passion for constantly finding better solutions. For over 20 years, Sigma Technology Development has focused on delivering top-quality software engineering within R&D for embedded systems.
Welcome to our team!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 767 023 720