Are you an experienced engineer with system knowledge from the software industry?
Does working in the challenging area of software system management, with focus on ensuring technical accuracy in the technical information, and delivering what end users need, sound interesting?
Do you want to be a part of a growing, global company delivering top class technical information? Then you would probably be perfect for this position at Sigma Technology!
As an information engineer at Sigma Technology, you will be part of a team that ensures our customers’ products or services – with the right information at the right place – can be installed, used, and serviced.
Within your role, you will be responsible for creating and updating product information based on various forms of input for new and exciting products and services from global customers.
• Technical background: MSc, BSc, or similar
• Excellent Swedish & English skills, both written and spoken
• Work experience in technical writing or technical information area
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
• Knowledge in Industry 4.0 and Information 4.0
• Knowledge from the telecom industry
• Work experience from system management or product management
• Familiar with topic based information (for example DITA) and content management systems
• Good ability in multi-tasking and independent problem solving
• Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
• Regular training, coaching, and development opportunities • Challenging projects - you will work together with many leading Swedish and international companies.
• A flat organization and a very open atmosphere.
• Team building - we regularly meet after work and spend time together with our colleagues and friends.
• Strong employer - Sigma Technology has been voted by its employees as one of the top 2 best employers in Sweden
For more information please contact
+46 70 18 53 518
+46 73 39 90 505