Meet Martin, one of our software developers in Karlshamn, Sweden. He is responsible for building fun, innovative, fast but at the same time user-friendly websites and applications. Martin moved to Sweden only one year ago but has so many stories to share and occasions to celebrate.
Let’s ask Martin about his impressions about his first year in Sweden and work at Sigma Technology.
- Martin, tell us about yourself, your current challenge, and what you do at Sigma Technology?
I am Martin, and I come from Macedonia. I joined Sigma Technology at the end of 2019 as a Software Developer. My biggest challenge was the whole past year, full of new things but at the same time, one of the best years so far.
- What are you passionate about? What is your daily inspiration?
I am passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies and writing human-readable code. I find a lot of inspiration in sharing knowledge with my teammates and spending my spare time in nature with my family.
- What is your favorite part of the job?
I am enjoying developing fun, innovative, fast but at the same time user-friendly websites and applications.
- Tell us about your first year in Sweden, how has the journey been going so far? What have you learned? Is there some perception that has changed over this time?
It was one of the best years because I have never thought that I can achieve so many goals in a period of only one year. Very soon after joining Sigma Technology, I got my best project assignment ever. It is an open-source project with my favorite technology stack and a great team. Moreover, I successfully passed all the exams and got my Swedish driving license. I just can add that this year was the year of doing, taking actions, and significant progress!
- What do you like most about being part of Sigma Technology?
I like being part of Sigma Technology and all challenges I face, such as working with so many customers from various industries. It opens an excellent opportunity to get familiar with different sectors and business areas.
Would you like to join our team? Check out our open positions!