Technical Writer- Trainer
- USA - San Jose
- Information Design
Do you enjoy the challenge of describing complex technical material in a clear and concise way?
Do you have the ability to challenge content and structure of technical information for improved readability and understanding?
Do you have a feel for language style and information flow?
Do you currently live or work in the Bay Area?
Do you want to be part of a growing business?
If developing technical information material within the field of network security products appeals to you, we want your application.
• Knowledge and understanding of Networking and/or Security markets and concepts
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional, facilitation, and presentation skills
• Experience with editing, proofing, and major style guides a plus
• Technical aptitude to rapidly learn new technology
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on coaching/motivational skills, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
• Knowledge and experience with FrameMaker, Captivate, Snagit, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and other authoring technologies, intranet design tools, and multimedia development applications
• Familiarity with Flash, HTML, and other common authoring tools
• Direct, recent experience with e-learning development, curriculum design, training methodologies, and online education
• Experience building and maintaining courseware and participant databases
• Experience with learning management systems, media asset libraries, and template libraries
*Competitive Salary/Hr pay
*Great Benefits- Medical, Dental, and Vision
*Fun working environment