Technical Writer / Information Engineer
- USA - San Jose
- Information Design
Do you enjoy the challenge of describing complex technical structures in a clear and concise way?
Do you have the ability to challenge content and structure of technical information for improved readability and understanding?
Do you have a feel for language style and information flow?
Do you currently live or work in the Bay Area?
Do you want to be part of a growing business?
If developing technical information for cutting-edge datacom products appeals to you, we want your application.
• Technical background: MSc, BSc, or similar
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Experience in technical writing, technical information area, or similar
• Good ability in multi-tasking and independent problem solving
• Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
• University degree in computer science, electrical engineering, technical information and documentation, or similar
• Work, study, or personal experience in the datacom sector
Work within diverse and motivated teams in an intense product development environment and with cutting-edge telecom products.
Input your competence and experience details at http://profiler.sigmatechnology.se and we will contact you if your profile matches our needs.
For questions and more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org