Technical Editor / Information Engineer - Open Request (All Locations in Sweden)
- GöTEBORG - Sweden
- Information Design
Are you interested in improving the usability and comprehensibility of technical information?
Does working in the challenging area between enforcing style guidelines, ensuring technical accuracy, and delivering what end users want to read in technical information sound interesting?
Are you detail-oriented?
If you are passionate about using your editorial skills and sound judgement to solve technical information problems, then we are looking for you!
• Technical background: MSc, BSc, or similar
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken (native English speaker preferred)
• Work experience in information development, editing, or instructional design
• Ability to multi-task and solve problems independently
• Proven track record of developing and editing technical information
• Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
• University degree in Technical Communications, English, Computer Science, Telecommunications, Engineering, or similar
• Work experience in the Telecommunications sector
Challenging work within diverse global teams working on the cutting edge of technology.
Input your competence and experience details at http://profiler.sigmatechnology.se and we will contact you if your profile matches our requirements.
For more information, contact Johan Thornadtsson, email@example.com
INFORM ME ABOUT SIMILAR JOBS
Does it sound interesting, but you are not ready to apply now? Become our friend and stay tuned for similar offers