RF Test Engineer
- USA - San Jose
- Embedded Development
Come join Sigma Technology team – a fast growing business in Silicon Valley – as an RF Test Engineer! We want enthusiastic candidates who will bring their software and hardware design knowledge and experience to our product development team. This position is an outstanding opportunity to learn from and work with experts in high power RF products in the semiconductor industry.
• Maintain and upgrade existing test fixtures/systems and production testing software
• Support design automation test fixtures and related software/firmware for high power RF electro-mechanical devices (RF matching networks)
• Work with design engineering teams to define test strategies that comply with corporate/customer goals
• Lead test fixture equipment maintenance program and coordinate efforts accordingly
• Lead Loadsim maintenance program from mechanical & electrical integrity and business continuity point of view
• Lead team in the use of DFx principles to reduce costs & reduce test time and improve delivered quality
• Determine root cause and corrective action analysis for issues that arise during design and deployment of test fixtures and provide failure analysis report as required
• Evaluate work methods, procedures and policies. Develop and maintain new business processes; edit as necessary to ensure current practice
• Bachelor’s (or Master’s) degree in Electrical, Electronic or RF Engineering
• Good knowledge about semiconductor manufacturing equipment, especially RF Matching Networks and Generators
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), LabVIEW, Excel Automation and macros (C++, C#, HP VEE optional)
• Solid understanding of statistical tools, spec limits and process capability analysis
• Able to speak and write English fluently, and excellent technical communication skills
• 5+ years of hands-on experience working with RF systems with > 1 kW at 350 kHz to 200 MHz
• Previous experience working with RF Matching Network Networks and Generators
• Proven working knowledge of test instruments including RF Network Analyzers, RF Impedance Analyzers, RF Power meters, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, high voltage probes, LCR bridges, RF calibration kits, DVMs, Function Generators, Capacitance and Inductance meters, etc.
Sigma Technology is part of Sigma, and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions. We are experts with a passion for technology and information, and take pride in delivering quality and constantly improving our deliveries.
Input your competence and experience details at http://profiler.sigmatechnology.se and we will contact you if your profile matches our needs.
For questions and more information, send an e-mail to email@example.com