Join Our Digital Services Team – Data Analytics
- GöTEBORG - Sweden
- Software Design
Help our customer to create a better tomorrow using Data Analytics and new innovations!
We are currently recruiting for several new positions in the Digital Services area. As a consultant at Sigma Technology Solutions, you will help our customer with advanced Big Data Analytics and visualization of data. We are a consulting company that works with customers around the world in the area of Digital Services, Connected items/vehicles, and IoT. Join us on the journey of converging automotive and telecom industries.
We offer you an organization where you are in focus, in a company that is supportive, dynamic and engaging. Your personal and professional development are our top priorities. As a member of our team, you would experience true family values. We are proud of our culture and believe that our core strength is our ability to lift and support each other to reach new goals.
Over 20 years we have worked with electronics, software design and embedded systems, and with some of the world’s most challenging products. Together with our customers, we work in a cutting edge environment, solving the challenges of tomorrow.
Sigma Technology is a part of Sigma Group and is a global supplier of engineering solutions, including software development, product information, and embedded solutions.
• University degree B.Sc./M.Sc. within Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
• More than 3 years of experience in Data Analytics field
• Competence in analytics platforms and tools such as MapR, R, Hadoop, SAS Institute, Teradata, QlikView and Power BI
• Statistics, Data Warehousing, machine learning
• Programming Languages: Java, Scala, and SQL
• Good Linux/Unix skills
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Scripting experience (Unix Shell, Python, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud technologies or virtualization
• Knowledge of Git, ClearCase or similar revision control systems
• Continuous Integration experience
• Knowledge of agile methodologies; SCRUM
• Challenging projects in a creative work environment
• Continuous learning and self-development possibilities
• Competitive salary plus benefits
• Be a part of a successful growing organization
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV (in English) to Jessica.Mitrosbaras@sigmatechnology.se.
OUR OPEN POSITIONS
INFORM ME ABOUT SIMILAR JOBS
Does it sound interesting, but you are not ready to apply now? Become our friend and stay tuned for similar offers