Experienced Technical Writer
- TORONTO - Canada
- Information Design
Do you enjoy the challenge of describing complex technical structures in a clear and concise way?
Do you have the ability to challenge content and structure of technical information for improved readability and understanding?
Do you have a feel for language style and information flow?
Do you currently live or work in the Toronto Canada?
Do you want to be part of a growing business?
If developing technical information for industry leading software systems appeals to you, we want your application.
• Degree in computer science, software engineering, technical information and documentation, or similar
• Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
• Experience in technical writing, technical information area, or similar
• Good ability in multi-tasking and independent problem solving
• Analytical, thorough, communicative, and result-oriented
• Work, study, or personal experience in the Telecom sector, specifically in BSS (business support systems)
• Structured CMS environment, preferably SCHEMA ST4
Input your competence and experience details at http://profiler.sigmatechnology.se and we will contact you if your profile matches our needs.
For questions and more information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org